Sunday, April 7, 2019

St. Marys Paintout

I participated in St. Marys paintout April 6th.  Paintouts are exhausting and can be exhilarating.  You have to paint in extreme weather sometimes in a very short period of time.  I met a great group of painters from Jacksonville, First Coast Painters.  It is a great way to connect with other painters that love to do what you love!  I had won third place out of thirty there a few years ago and I didn't win anything this time, but Im ok with that.  There were some famous painters this year and I felt happy to be part of that group.  Randy Pitts was there and I have been following him for many years and was a bit starstruck!  He only got second place!  Any way, I drove home exhausted but feeling happy about the possibility of painting with this great group!  They were so friendly and welcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment